Our Projects1. Shri Chhatrapati Rajarshi Shahu Urban Co-op Bank Ltd:
Shahu Nagar, Jalana RoadBeed, Maharashtra - 431122
Scope of work:
Design, supply, installation, commisioning of solar pv panels. Inverter, structure, cables and other accessories with supply of 55kWp Grid Tied Rooftop Solar PV System through Net Metering arrangement (without Battery Backup)
The client Shahu Bank, Beed being a co-operative bank and having huge consumption of electricity, expectation was to reduce the electricity expenses leading to savings. Based on the enquiry and demand, GRGLE recommended to install solar power system on the roof top at two premises, two of the premises where ample roof top and other infrastructures were readily available. Shahu bank was highly impressed with the best solution given by GRGLE. Installed solar roof top of 55Kw, which have yielded huge power saving with a pay back period of approx. 3 years.2. Mr. Jaisinh Shivajirao Pandit, Beed : 10 kW, Subhash Road,Beed - 431122
Scope of work:
Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of solar pv panels. Inverter, structure, cables and other accessories 10 kWp Grid Tied Rooftop Solar PV System through Net Metering arrangement (with Battery Backup)
Mr. Jaisinh Shivajirao Pandit informed GRGLE about their electricity consumption and had expectation of power saving to reduce energy expenses. Based on their enquiry demand, GR Greenlife (GRGLE) recommended to install solar roof top power system on the roof. Mr. Pandit was happy with solution provided by GRGLE, which will provide power saving with a pay back of approx.4 years. The Roof top solar system installed, commissioninged and is running satisfactorily since 2016.3. Dr. Anil Tukaram Barkul: 15 KWp, Shahu Nagar, BeedScope of work
Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of solar PV panels. Inverter, structure, cables and other accessories 15 kWp Grid Tied Rooftop Solar PV System through Net Metering arrangement.
We have designed this 15 KWp Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Power project for our esteemed client Dr. Anil Barkul, to fulfill the power requirement of his entire building by making maximum use of solar power instead of Grid Electricity.4. 20 MW Mirkala Solar Power Project for Panama Solar Energy Godawari Private Limited.
Commissioning of 10 MW Phase-I Completed:
- Site EHS, Law and Order.
- Liaisoning, Permits & Approvals, Site Inspections, Testing of Equipments, WCR’s, Testing & Commissioning.
- Land Acquisition & ROW.
- Land survey work including Boundary Survey, Construction Survey, Route Alignment Survey for electrical lines, Location Survey, Site Planning Survey, Subdivision Survey & Topographic Survey etc. Preparation of Design, Drawings and Documents related to all the Civil & Electrical Works.
- Supply of skilled Labours / Manpower for various Civil and Electrical infrastructure works.
Civil Infrastructure –
- Construction of Roads: - Ghat Section, Plain Land, Dirt Road along with Periphery, WBM Road within Plant area and Land Preparation (Contour leveling) etc.
- Construction of Compound wall, Array Yard, Control Room, Switchyard, Security Cabins, Fencing etc. Marking & drilling work by DTH machine for structures, Foundation & Casting works, Pole erections, Excavations etc.
- Installation of Ground Mounted Solar Structure and P V Modules of the Solar Power Plant including all fixtures required for installation of Leg, Structure & Panels.